I did something really stupid. I tweeted something that I normally wouldn’t about a teacher. The school found it and told me what I had said could have gotten me expelled or they could have called the police, except for the fact that I had no previous misdemeanors. It killed me to see the look on my teacher’s face, it hurt more that I had not actually meant what I said. It was a solitary dumb comment cause everyone was critising him, why couldn’t I? I regretted it after I had tweeted it and thought I had deleted it, but I apparently hadn’t. I wanted to disappear into a hole, I didn’t and don’t want to be in school where a mistake I made, determined/determines the way that I am seen. Not even an hour later, it was spreading round the school. I never do anything like this. I have never felt so humiliated, ashamed and stupid. I never wanted to be this person,I don’t want to be this person. I’m going to learn from this. But I can never take back what I’ve done, this will haunt me.
- RT @GIRLuFATnotTHIK: #BiggerThanNickiMinajsButt Rick Ross titties 5 years ago
- RT @WizKhalllifa: #ThingsIHearEveryday: Lies, lies and more lies. 5 years ago
- @AllHardie thanks :) 5 years ago
- I was Born This Way. Join @ladygaga’s @BTWFoundation, and help us empower youth & inspire bravery: bit.ly/sNhivO via @BTWFoundation 5 years ago
- @AllHardie what story? 5 years ago